- How Long Is The Essential Detox Protocol?
- Recommended 10-14 days. Be your own best judge.
- There are a lot of tools you can use for supporting better bowel releases.
- Castor Oil Packs
- Essential Oils Topically (any digestive friendly oils like peppermint or Fennel)
- Warm water Enemas
- Coffee Enemas
- Food Enzymes with your food.
- Digestive Teas
- Epsom salt detox baths.
- Organic Celery Juice in the Morning up to 16oz
- How will I know when I’m done detoxing?
- Listen to your body, once you feel the vitality you always knew you could feel and you feel like your body can take a break after 1-3 rounds then do so. Everyone is different.
- Do I have to take the activated charcoal?
- Yes, the activated charcoal BINDER is a BIG part of the essential detox protocol, this helps to ease Herxheimer die off reactions and makes detoxing a little bit easier for a lot of people. Don’t skip this step!
- Can I detox while nursing or pregnant?
- Before using our Essential Detox protocol, consult with your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Can anyone detox? Are there age restriction?
- In our opinion, anyone 2 years of age or older can benefit from a detox. However, the Essential Detox protocol is not meant for children or young adults under the age of 12.
- Will it make me sick?
- When detoxing sometimes it is common to get symptoms of cold and flu. Our bodies go through a transition of releasing toxic build up we’ve had for many years in some cases. If you feel sick or uneasy while detoxing it’s always advised to increase the amount of charcoal capsules OR address your bowel movements and make sure you’re going 3 times a day minimum while using anti parasitic herbs.
- Do I have to change my diet?
- The better you eat the better results you will receive from any detox. The less processed sugar, dairy and meat you consume while detoxing and in general the better you will feel and release toxins.